Sunday, August 9, 2009

Operation: Society

As a human being I should regret my repulsive behavior towards the social society, but then again should that be my fault?

How does it work, a fetish?

A fetish is a fixation towards a human body part or an inanimate object. When someone has a fetish, they seek gratification (usually sexual gratification) from that that is obsessed by the fetishist. My fetish is fur. I am obsessed with fur. I achieve sexual gratification with fur. I see fur the same way any human being see the opposite sex. The impact this has on a fetishist life is the exclusion the fetishist suffers from the social society. A fetishist is lonely.

So what causes a fetish?
What causes someone to almost hate to be with people in a social environment?

Psycholsexual disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment